Friday, November 16, 2007

Handmade Greeting cards

I am new to bloging. So, this will be an adventure for me. Please be patient. Hopefully I will learn the ins and outs of creating a creative blog.
I am so excited to to be joining other card makers from etsy.
For a look at my collection please follow the following link. Feel free to browse or purchase any of my listed cards.

http://www.stampingsinger.etsy.com/

All of my cards are individually made. They are very 3-D with a lot of embellishments.
Thanks for looking and Have A Wonderful Day!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Your blog looks great.! We're both getting the hang on this new thing.! I'll add you to my blog, so hopefully you'll get even more exposure.!
Take care.!
Lisa

Sharon said...

I love your cards, Linda!

VintageIntent said...

Good luck on your new blog, Linda. I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your stuff here!...Pat

Etsy Gallery