Friday, August 7, 2009

I'm back!! I'm on FACEBOOK too!

Well, it has been a while. I wonder if too many people ever read this anyway.
I still am so grateful for wonderful customers. If I haven't told you lately. Thank You , Thank You!! You all ROCK!!! With the economy the way it is I appreciate all of you.

I also wanted to let you know, I am on Facebook,just in case you would like to be my friend. I feel like a kid in grade school. Would you like to be my friend, check yes or no. LOL!! I haven't learned too much. Especially if there is a link to post for you to go to my page and invite me. However, I know you can do a search for a friend. Look for Linda Duke Hall. Yep, that's me. Don't worry about getting your Home page filled with things regarding me. I stay so busy trying to make all of these cards, I don't have too much time to chatter a lot. But I do check it every few days and post occasionally.

No comments:

Etsy Gallery