Thursday, August 14, 2008

Nobody's Perfect II

Well, slap me silly and call me an idiot.
Here I was worried over nothing. I just knew my customers were the BEST!!!!! What was I thinking????? Too many late nights card making I guess.
I did some more research and low and behold my detailed seller ratings were better than what I had thought. I was looking at the help page to explain it better. DUH....what I was actually looking at, was a general explanation for anybody. They were not very good. My ratings are actually: 5 for description. 5 for communication. 5 for shipping time. and 4.9 for shipping charges. SHEW!!!!!
I sure hope no one took it personally. You guys ROCK!!! Oh how I wish I could use my little smily icons.:o) :o) happy dance!!!
I guess I could of deleted my postings. But hey... I just goes to show NOBODY'S PERFECT!! Especially me!! LOL!!!! I'm only human....I'm just a woman. Oh no, I'm singing again.

No comments:

Etsy Gallery