Friday, September 19, 2008

Now Making 2009 Calendars/Need Ideas!

I am now getting in to making my 2009 calendars. These have always been great sellers, because they make nice inexpensive gifts for teachers, co-workers, friends and family.
I am asking for your help on what theme of calendars you would like to see. I always know dogs and cats go well. I have a lot of ideas, but with you as my customers I would really like your input.
I do have several orders that have been given me in the last couple of months and even some that was ordered last year for this year. I haven't forgotten about those. I plan on working on those in the next few weeks. I have ordered some new stamps to help make some of them special.
I have posted a few that I already had in stock. Most of them have sold. I only have the horse one up right now that will end on Monday. Sept 22.
Just so you know what I am talking about here are a few I have made. As most of you know I have added some sewing and other embellishments to my cards lately and will also add these to the new calendars.

Thanks so much for your help. You ROCK!!!










2 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

These are so cute!

Msjbelle said...

You are really talented & your grand baby is SO cute:)

Etsy Gallery